The Pittsburgh Bakers Dozen!!!!!

carlak
on 3/23/08 7:27 am - Bradenton, FL
I looked up the weather today for Pittsburgh and it is cold there!!!!! Flurries for today. 40 to 50 all week. Didnt post for the week end we will be there. I think warm clothes are in order. I guess Ill have to dig out my Colorado wools!!!!! HMMMMM...... Carla Ohya what is the 7th street bridge? It says it is a famous bridge. Maybe a must see????? Mary Lora???
image hosting site

MLONG
on 3/23/08 9:09 am - Wales , MA
YES THE WEATHER HERE IS THE SAME AS PA COLD BUT DAY TIME SOMETIMES 40 SO I SEE THERE ARE 13 OF US ME LOL BOO
Margo M.
on 3/23/08 10:47 am - Elyria, OH
i have no clue how warm it got here today-it's 37 now--but the sun was shining britely! last few days when i go out i wear my coat but roast in the car from the sun...will be diff walking around p'burgh i am sure- and windier there than at my house... have ya ever seen a sweeter bakeer's dozen????????????
annette R.
on 3/23/08 8:40 pm - ithaca, NY
That is a good name for a bunch of Cutie Pies. I think I'll be Strawberry Shortcake. That's a cake, not a pie . I'll have to think on this. 40 or 50 isn't so cold. We are still having snow flurries so that sounds good to me. Not really good, I'd rather be warm. See you all soon. Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Margo M.
on 3/24/08 12:08 am - Elyria, OH
who says we all have to be pies??/or donuts-tho i am sure boo is a boston creme filled! hehe ! oh gosh now i am hungry!thx annette!!!!!!!!!!!
annette R.
on 3/24/08 2:44 am - ithaca, NY
Sorry Margo, How about if we are all ice cubes? Sounds like it will be cold enough and ice is a liquid. Bakers Dozen and food seem to go hand in hand. Mmm - Boston Creme filled, now you have me drooling.
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

MLONG
on 3/24/08 9:19 am - Wales , MA
yup  boston cream is a good one ( had one today shhhhhhh no telling) i am counting the days and shoes boo
JudyC
on 3/23/08 9:21 pm - Harrisburg, PA
I was thinking I wouldn't need my long johns but maybe I'll reconsider....LOL  I am freezing! Judy
Baseball-Mom
on 3/24/08 10:52 am - Pittsburgh, PA

Hello everyone,

I checked the extended forecast and it only goes to April 2 right now. April 2 is mostly cloudy high of 47 low of 39. Hopefully their wrong and it will be warmer.

As far as the "famous" 7th Street bridge, it is now the Andy Warhol Bridge and it leads to the Andy Warhol Museum. All depends on how much you liked Andy Warhol whether the bridge is famous or not. The bridge is not really a tourist attraction, we have so many bridges Andy Warhol  grew up about 3 miles from where I grew up.

Mary

Spring Text  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views